The Community Manager is expected to grow the community by producing contents and providing adequate interaction that will help retain the current players while attracting new ones. The Community Manager also acts as a bridge between the brand/company and the community.
- Interacting with the community through our official channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Forums, Instagram, etc. ;
- Providing written copy for updates in the game and on social media communications, primarily in English;
- Creating, preparing, and implementing community events on a regular basis that will help to grow the community and increase the engagement;
- Assisting the Community Lead in planning, preparation, and post mortem review of contents, promos, and similar items on a per-game basis via in-game tools and social media platforms;
- Checking the implemented in-game events to ensure that the provided information to the players are correct and there are no critical issues during launch;
- Coordinating with the Game Support Team and Dev Ops Team regarding the recent issues and updates in the game;
- Helping the other community managers from the whole community management team when critical issues arise such as connection errors, massive awarding, and multiple event implementation.
- Updating our official channels and/or community sites with correct and adequate information for our player base.
- Maximizing the use of all the official channels for better community engagement;
- Analyzing the temperature of the community based on their feedback;
- Studying the performance of all posted article / communications and providing action plans as to improve;
- Helping the other departments to check player concerns in the game using the in-game tools;
- Reporting to the Community Lead on daily basis at the end of each shift on tasks completions and community feedback;
- 1 year(s) of prior experience in the gaming and/or similar industries in a customer service capacity.
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written English
- Experience in customising Facebook tabs ( knowledge in basic HTML fan gate)
- Experience in community management across territories, languages and cultures
- Highly methodical and thorough, and an exceptional communicator
- Familiar and comfortable with social media
Game Support Representative (Mandarin/Korean)
The Game Support Representative position is responsible for the daily email production and provide timely and quality assured resolutions to the customers.
- Provides first hand contact resolutions to players in Email;
- Researches and investigates clients’ concerns;
- Empathizes and takes ownership of every interaction;
- Gathers customers’ suggestions and fulfill customers’ needs;
- Educates players of all possible solutions to problems to prevent the need for future contact;
- Provides quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to technical and gameplay concerns;
- Uses existing guidelines to analyze the customers’ situations;
- Handles issues in the best interests of both the customer and the company;
- Continuously evaluates and identifies opportunities for process improvements that will positively impact the customers’ experiences
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Documents inquiries and responses in customers’ accounts;
- Generates and compiles reports.
- Escalates important issues from Email to the rest of the team.
- Experience in customer support with a min 1 years of experience in a gaming and/or BPO environment would be preferable
- Experience with and passion for online and/or mobile games.
- Excellent Mandarin or Korean Language skills!
- Experience in growing and/or moderating an online community is a plus.
- Ability to handle difficult customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, and assigned to shifting schedules (as required) including evenings and/or weekends.
Don’t see a position that fits your experience and skills? Feel free to apply here to share your résumé and let us know why you’re the missing piece we didn’t even know we needed. Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org!